RDC Nepal’s Reproductive Health program strives to improve sexual and reproductive health, especially for vulnerable people in Nepal.
- Increase access to family planning and other reproductive health services in the rural areas of the country.
- Reduce maternal mortality with a focus on the vulnerable groups.
- Reduce inequalities in the use of critical reproductive health services by wealth, age, and gender groups.
- HIV and AIDS program
HIV and AIDS program is devoted to slowing down the spread of the HIV epidemic. We also enable people to reduce the negative impact of HIV on their lives and their families, communities, and societies. Through behavioral and applied program research, we expand the access of underserved groups to innovative products and services that have documented effectiveness.
- Advance the state of knowledge regarding HIV transmission and pathogenesis.
- Reduce HIV acquisition and transmission by vulnerable populations, such as men who have sex with men, sex workers, and mobile populations.
- Contribute to the elimination of childhood deaths from AIDS.